If you think its that you have a dirty mind lol…I went to the RE yesterday for a progesterone check and to see what my lining was since my RE had a plan for me to go in on June 5th to start provera before I went on vacation and my body decided to ovulate naturally or I think it did…so now we have a Plan A and a Plan B for the FET:
Plan A – If I did not ovulate I will come back on June 5th for provera and start estrace once I get AF after vacation.
Plan B – If I did ovulate then I will go back on June 3rd for a baseline and start oral estrace while on vacation. I will go back on June 17th to see what my lining looks like and schedule the transfer based on that.
I am super happy to have a plan or plans and maybe there is a Plan C – I could be pregnant and I wont need to go back to the RE…a girl can dream 🙂
So I got the call that I did indeed ovulate so if I do get AF I have to go in for my baseline sometime in the next 7 days and if I do not get AF then I am pregnant…I really hope that I am pregnant but I have a better chance at winning the lotto so plan B it will be. Hopefully we can transfer sometime at the end of June.
Don’t you love it when a plan comes together!!!