Melissa at Ask An Infertile has nominated my blog for the Sunshine award!! This is an award that goes to writers who brighten other people’s days. I would like to thank you so much. I know that my blog is not always sunshine and rainbows but I am just trying to share my story and life in the hopes that it can help someone.
The rules are:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
Here were the questions asked:
- Where did you come up with the name of your blog (this intrigues me)? Its basically what is going thru in my life which infertility for several years now, pregnancy and the loss of my daughter Olivia.
- You have the chance to be told 5 significant events that will occur in your lifetime (what will happen and when). Do you want to know and why? Yes because I am a super planner the one thing I dont think I would like to know is when I will die.
- If you could do any job, regardless of money or talent, what would it be? I would be a travel and spa blogger. I love to travel and go to spas so I could be content doing that.
- What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were young? Probably Cinderalla since I still feel like a princess 🙂
- Has infertility changed you? 1000% I dont think I will ever be the same person I was before infertility.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? My personality you either like me or you dont but in the end I could care less if you liked me because in the end if I dont like you thats the end of that.
- You can eat one thing every day for the next month. What is it? CHOCOLATE!!!
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? Time travel
- Would you rather live one 1000 year life or ten 100 year lives? Ten 100 year lives. Maybe I would be able to get one of them right
- What is your best piece of advice? Be true to yourself!!!
Here are my 10 nominees:
Here are my 10 questions:
- List 3 of your best and worst personality traits
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
- If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
- Why do you blog?
- List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
- Any tattoos or piercings?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
- Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid and 1 thing you love about being an adult:
Thanks Melissa for the nomination!!!